To be considered as a source, a Profygate member need to fulfill the following criteria:
- The Profygate member is either a professional or a client
- The Profygate member has sent to a client an invitation to join Profygate.
- The invited client accepted the invitation sent by the Profygate member. A client can only accept the invitation when it registers. The client becomes the guest of the source
A referral commission is paid to the source when:
- A guest makes a transaction with a professional on Profygate.
- This professional is not the source.
- This professional has paid his transaction fees.
For exemple, an accountant (a professional membre) named Maxime invites a client named Roberta on Profygate. Roberta goes into the register process succefully and accepts the invitation from Maxime. Maxime is now the source of Roberta. Few days later, Roberta searches for a real estate agent on Profygate. Roberta finds Steve. Roberta decides to do business with Steve and Roberta buys her house using the professional services of Steve. Once the transaction has been logged into Profygate and that Steve has paid his transactional fees, Maxime will receive a referral commission because Maxime has invited Roberta on Profygate.